Senior Structural Engineer
Published on 2nd August 2021
LSY Engineering Consultants Ltd is looking to recruit a senior structural engineer for upcoming and ongoing projects. The role may suit someone who is West London based.
- West London based practise.
- Hybrid model of working conditions.
- The role will suit someone who is looking to gain varied structural experience and will be expected to run projects on their own.
- Permanent works experience including concrete, timber, masonry and steel experience essential.
- Projects includes permanent works projects in various sectors including commercial, infrastructure, leisure, listed, mixed use, residential and retail throughout the UK and further afield.
- Will be working on both permanent works and temporary works projects.
- Temporary works designs and CAT 2 and CAT 3 signoffs.
- Previous Experience of Tekla, Tedds and SCIA Engineer.
- Role will suit someone who is looking to manage junior engineers and work as the main contact to director within the firm.
- Structural surveys mainly in the London and county areas but will include occasional further travel within other cities and areas of the UK.
- Subsidence surveys experience ideal.
- Signing off structural calculations, drawings, structural reports, and feasibility reports for junior members of staff.
- Good practical knowledge required.
- Ideally varied career with broad engineering experience required including design and site experience ideal.
- IStructE accreditation would be ideal but also dependent on experience.
- Liaising with clients which include architects, developers, contractors, property funds, housing associations and property management companies.
- Working on business and company development as we are constantly improving our processes this will include internal systems and marketing.