Experienced Structural Engineer
Published on 1st November 2020
LSY Engineering Consultants Ltd is looking to recruit a part time structural engineer for upcoming and ongoing projects. The role may suit a person with vast experience and is primarily a role involving remote working conditions.
- Permanent works and temporary works experience essential.
- Ideally 30 years plus experience.
- Role may suit someone who was previously at a senior level and wants to keep involved in the industry part time.
- Good practical knowledge required.
- Varied career with broad engineering experience required including design and site experience.
- Design work includes permanent works projects in various sectors including commercial, infrastructure, leisure, listed, mixed use, residential and retail throughout the UK and further afield.
- Temporary works designs and third-party signoffs.
- Structural surveys mainly in the London and county areas but will include occasional further travel within other cities and areas of the UK.
- Subsidence surveys experience essential.
- IStructE accreditation would be ideal but also dependent on experience.
- Design software experience not essential.
- Liaising with architects, contractors, and other clients.
- Signing off structural calculations, drawings, structural reports, and feasibility reports for junior members of staff.
To apply, please submit your details/CV via our online form.